Motivational . . . Protected

{ Sunday, May 23, 2010 }
Protected
Trusting in the presence of God, I give thanks that all is well.
As I enter the refuge of prayer, I close the door to any thoughts other than ones that assure me of God's loving, protecting presence. I am open only to thoughts that increase my comprehension of God's presence and the understanding that God will see me through any of life's challenges.

My life is enriched by the peace of mind I experience as I immerse my thoughts in God's presence. I affirm: Trusting in the presence of God, I give thanks that all is well.
If a circumstance appears to be contrary to what supports my well-being at any time during the day or night, I respond from the spirit of God within me. I do so knowing that God is guiding me in ways of peace and safety.
"Our soul waits for the Lord;
he is our help and shield.
Our heart is glad in him,
because we trust in his holy name."
--Psalm 33:20-21

~www.dailyword.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails